This two bedroom, two bathroom condo is located in the popular Aqua Building located on the edge of Downtown Squamish, boarding the oceanfront.
Information / Features:
* Spacious kitchen with granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and gas range
* Open living/dining room with cozy gas fireplace and access to private covered patio
* Large tiled den/storage area at entrance for gear and separate laundry room
* Master bedroom features walk in closet and ensuite with walk in shower
* 1 underground covered parking stall
* Concrete building
* Close to downtown shops, restaurants and a vast network of trails
$2,200/month – available May 1st
Utilities not included
Pet to be considered upon approval
This 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom self contained suite is located in Garibaldi Highlands in the University Heights area. The unit features laminate flooring throughout, and has a spacious layout with bedrooms on either side of the kitchen/living room.
* Approx 800 Sq Ft
* 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
* Insuite Laundy
* Private entrance, with patio area
* All utilities (Heating, Hot Water, Internet) included
* Stainless Steel Stove / Fridge in the Kitchen
* Dog considered upon approval (with pet deposit)
Unit is currently vacant, and we can arrange private viewings for those interested.
8811 & 8819 86 street,Fort St John BC V1J 6A4
This two bedroom unit at Killarney Court includes a fridge, stove, dishwasher, heat, hot water and basic cable.
There is token laundry located on each floor for your convenience.This building is located within walking distance to North Peace High School and Duncan Cran Elementary School.
PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR WATER CONSUMPTION CHARGED BY THE CITY OF FORT ST JOHN. THIS AMOUNT WILL VARY DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS. THIS CHARGE IS TO BE PAID WITH THE RENT.
This fantastic 3 bedroom/2 bathroom rancher is ready for immediate occupancy. Conveniently located in the southeast area of Fort St John! The bright bay window and gas fireplace in the formal living room gives it the perfect blend of spacious and cozy. The kitchen has a pass-through window into the den area and there is even a small back room that can be used as a playroom/hobby-room. The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with shower stall and an over-sized closet. There are multiple storage closets throughout the home. The garage has room for extra storage and your car in the wintertime. The south facing backyard has a large shed and mature trees that give a great combination of private and sunny. Within walking distance to Duncan Cran elementary and NPSS.
Features: -Formal living room w/ gas fireplace
– Den with pass through window to kitchen
– Washer/dryer and dishwasher
– Within walking distance to schools, community trails,
and city center amenities
– Water, garbage, and recycling included in the rent
– Blinds, window coverings included
– 1 cat or 1 dog (under 40 lbs) allowed upon approval
and pet deposit
– Wheelchair friendly
Monthly Rent: $1900.00
Security Deposit: $950.00
Pet Deposit (if applicable) $950.00